Thursday, July 31, 2014

Time to turn around



I was inspired today for a blog post.  Rushing out of the house this morning I FORGOT my cell phone.  Want to take a bet if I turned around?  Of course I did.  I cannot imagine the day without the connection to my family, friends and work - not mention my post for #TBT.  With that inspiration I have the following statistics for you.

"If 25% of people aged 18–44 can’t remember not having their phone with them, there are probably very few times when they’re not connected to the web in some way.
Rethink it: While you can reach people almost anytime, since they have their smartphones with them almost always, this also means you can interrupt pretty much any part of their lives. Don’t forget that having a phone in your pocket all the time isn’t the same as being available all the time."






No comments:

Post a Comment